Did you know that there is a way to help support the IS Living while you shop?
Amazon, Fred Meyer, and Bottle Drop have created special programs to help make sure that local non-profits are supported in the communities where their customers and employees live and work.
When you designate Integrated Supports for Living as your non-profit of choice, Amazon and Fred Meyer will donate a percentage of your total order each quarter to IS Living. How easy is that!
How to designate Integrated Supports for Living on your Amazon Smile Account: (This will not have any effect on product pricing or your Amazon Prime membership).
1. Go to https://smile.amazon.com
2. If you are not already signed up:
Complete the enrollment process and designate Integrated Supports for Living at your Charity
3. If you already have an Amazon Smile account:
Under the Amazon search bar, it will show you who you are supporting.
Click on the name of the Charity
On the drop down-click change. Search for Integrated Supports for Living & follow the prompts.
How to Designate Integrated Supports for Living on your Fred Meyer Rewards: (This will not affect the rewards that you earn).
- Go to Fredmeyer.com
- Login to your Fred Meyer Rewards Account
- Click the down arrow on the top right-hand corner under your name and then click account
- On the left side, menu click Community Rewards
- Add the Integrated Supports for Living
Follow the prompts to save!
You can now donate to Integrated Supports for Living through your bottle drop account!
- Login to your account
- Search for Integrated Supports for Living
- Click “Learn more about Integrated Supports for Living “
- On the page that pulls up click “Donate Now”
- Enter the amount you wish to donate & click “Donate Now”